WORDS
I wanna hold them up.
Slowly slice them up.
See them lose their form. Quickly shred them fine.
All they do is prick my heart and make me pine.
WORDS
I wanna break their beat.
Confound them neat.
Mix their meanings. Leave them bare.
I don't think they really care.
WORDS
I wanna twist their soul.
Trash them in a sewer hole.
Let them rot. Just keep them at bay.
All they do is steal my strength and lead me astray.
WORDS
I wanna peel their sheen. Trip them down.
Strip their power. Not let them take me down.
Weaken and waste them. Hear their knell.
I don't think the truth they tell.
Free of their feel. Their mystical appeal.
Devoid of their magic.
Will my plan click?
WORDS. Guess they'll always have the last word!
I wanna hold them up.
Slowly slice them up.
See them lose their form. Quickly shred them fine.
All they do is prick my heart and make me pine.
WORDS
I wanna break their beat.
Confound them neat.
Mix their meanings. Leave them bare.
I don't think they really care.
WORDS
I wanna twist their soul.
Trash them in a sewer hole.
Let them rot. Just keep them at bay.
All they do is steal my strength and lead me astray.
WORDS
I wanna peel their sheen. Trip them down.
Strip their power. Not let them take me down.
Weaken and waste them. Hear their knell.
I don't think the truth they tell.
Free of their feel. Their mystical appeal.
Devoid of their magic.
Will my plan click?
WORDS. Guess they'll always have the last word!
No comments:
Post a Comment